DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it’s not just what we do that matters–it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation and a willingness to challenge consensus.
We are looking for someone to join our Montreal team as Talent Acquisition Specialist, focusing on technology recruiting, lifecycle recruiting across a variety of business functions (negotiation, core services, network) and creative sourcing of top talent.
What you will do:
- Work closely with internal stakeholders on full lifecycle recruitment projects from strategy development to offer negotiation.
- Screen and evaluate candidates for open positions at all levels, with a focus on the business and/or region.
- You will be responsible for the entire recruiting process including developing job descriptions, creating and managing job postings, reviewing resumes, conducting phone screening and interviews, managing the interview process and communicating with candidates, checking references, developing and extending job postings, negotiating terms of employment, overseeing pre-hire processes and other onboarding activities.
- Maintain accurate and organized documentation of all applicants, searches and position requirements; track applicants in applicant tracking system; provide hiring actions/reports as needed.
- Organize, lead and document post-interview debriefing sessions with hiring managers and interview teams.
- Work closely with external recruiting firms.
- Collaborate with the recruiting team in developing job postings, scheduling interviews, collecting interview feedback, onboarding activities, etc.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience, preferably in the technology field.
- Prior experience using applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse preferred).
- Experience using social media, networking tools and search tools to find candidates.
- You must have a strong sense of initiative and urgency, as well as proven experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to recruit for a wide variety of positions globally.
What DRW Montreal has to offer you:
- Recognized as one of Canada’s Best Employers for the past 8 years
- Committed to continuous learning & development
- Industry leading benefits package and perks
- Focused on employee well-being and work-life balance
- Community initiatives, volunteer program and opportunities for giving back
Find out more about all of our perks & benefits here
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.