DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it’s not just what we do that matters–it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation and a willingness to challenge consensus.
As an HR Assistant you will facilitate human resources processes and provide support to DRW’s Global Human Resources team and employee population.
- Process changes in our Workday HRIS system including new hire onboarding paperwork, department transfers, terminations, leaves of absences, deduction and earnings changes, and other payroll/benefit changes
- Support the new hire onboarding process including orientation, compliance tracking and employee follow up
- Assist with administration of health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes and terminations as well as invoice management, integration monitoring and reporting
- Assist with benefit compliance requirements such as COBRA, 5500, and ACA
- Field employee questions related to benefits, payroll, policies, and other HR related inquiries
- Assist with policy updates, research of legislative changes, employee communications and HR page intranet updates
- Manage unemployment, employment verification and survey notifications and inquiries
- Facilitate employee and contractor change processes including coordination with internal stakeholders and change ticket submission
- Assist with immigration visa processing and invoicing
- Employee personal file maintenance, filing and document management
- Other HR projects and initiatives as assigned
Required Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS degree
- 0 - 3 years of related experience in fast-paced environment
- Previous HR experience preferred
- Outstanding work ethic and excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, with ability to work well within a team
- Strong organizational, prioritization and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, strong analytical skills and ability to problem solve and make sound decisions
- Must have strong attention to detail, be highly responsive and able to prioritize and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to changing business priorities and environment
- High level of maturity and discretion; experience dealing with highly confidential information
- A willingness to collaborate and assist whenever, wherever needed