DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it’s not just what we do that matters–it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation and a willingness to challenge consensus.
We are seeking a Business Continuity Program Manager to participate as a member of DRW’s Business Continuity Committee and help build the next generation business continuity program. This individual will be responsible for developing, implementing, and continuously improving our overall business continuity initiatives for the resumption of DRW’s business critical operations, including:
- Own and drive the strategic development and implementation of DRW’s Business Continuity Plan (“BCP”)
- Engage business leaders across the organization to assess unique business continuity needs; ensuring clear alignment with a firm-wide approach
- Work closely with DRW’s Compliance team facilitating and responding to external requests for BC program validation and documentation; ensure compliance with external business continuity requirements
- Work together with internal service providers to identify vulnerabilities and assess DRW’s resilience to withstand disruptions
- Provide expert guidance and “best practice” recommendations for disaster avoidance and mitigation strategies across all critical, firmwide systems.
- Develop, review, maintain, and publish documentation, including the BC Policy, testing and recovery procedures, and testing summaries.
- Assess third-party software and vendor risk from a DR/BC viewpoint
- Implement and facilitate testing of the Business Continuity Plan, or components thereof
- Capture testing outcomes and implement remediation strategies to address gaps or new areas of risk
- 5+ years of experience leading teams and/or managing large and complex onboarding and technology projects in the trading/capital markets industry
- Familiarity with electronic trading exchanges and co-location concepts
- Previous experience working with software systems, networking technology, hardware, etc.
- Experience in independently collecting, researching, and analyzing program and risk-related information from a variety of sources to build out actionable plans, templates and guides for response and recovery
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined challenges through strong initiative and problem-solving abilities
- Proven track record of taking ownership of projects through successful completion
- Experience leading team meetings, assigning action items and tasks, and managing overall project tracking
- Strong business acumen and ability to communicate (both written and verbal) effectively at all levels
- Excellent organizational skills; strong attention to detail
- Previous experience working in fast-paced, dynamic environments
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.