DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1000 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
Our IT Support team is the front line of support for all users in our Montreal office. We work with a wide range of the best technology available, and we get to test, configure and deploy it all in an environment that continually challenges us and demands that we learn new things daily. The team is also responsible for driving innovation for technologies that impact users daily. The pace is fast but we also obsess about leaving no stone unturned when there is a problem to be solved. We believe in healthy debate, creative and collaborative problem solving and active knowledge sharing. Strong technical aptitude and a passion for technology are critical for success in this role but initiative, strong analytical skills and out-of-the-box thinking are equally important.
What you'll be doing:
• Automating system administration tasks
• Managing IT systems configuration
• Monitoring systems and applications and configuring alert escalation workflows
• Managing desktop build/application packaging, testing and deployments
• Troubleshooting, maintaining and upgrading desktop managed servers
• Building, configuring and upgrading workstations, laptops and mobile devices
• Providing end user support to employees in the Montreal office and trading units
• User provisioning (user accounts, mobile devices, VPN, directory permissions)
What we're looking for in this role:
• 3+ years of SCCM administration experience or similar
• Knowledge of application packaging and management
• Strong experience supporting and configuring Windows 10 and Ubuntu desktop systems
• Strong experience with Active Directory, Group Policies, DNS and DHCP management
• Strong PowerShell knowledge and solid programming foundation
• Exceptional at getting to the root cause of problems
• Passionate about technology
• Highly motivated, self-starter, eager to grow within our organization
• Ability to manage projects independently
Nice to have:
• Experience with Ansible/Rundeck/Prometheus or similar tools
• Previous mobile device management experience
• Intune management experience
• Previous Mac OS support experience
What DRW Montreal has to offer you:
Find out more about all of our perks & benefits here
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.