DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1000 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
As a Receptionist on our Workplace team, you will manage our main reception area, greet and direct all visitors, and provide general facilities and administrative support to the firm. *This is a Part-Time temporary position (Thursday and Friday).
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Professionally answer, screen, and route all incoming calls
- Greet guests in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner
- Open/close reception area daily and maintain its appearance throughout the day
- Input visitors into building security system, manage daily guest list, and communicate as needed with building security staff
- Sort all incoming mail accordingly
- Handle JIRA tickets/guest pass requests
- Scan, sort and save invoices for the Accounting department
- Manage newspaper/periodical subscriptions
- Retrieving, handling and distributing mail
- Maintain updates to the reception guidelines
- Assist with onboarding/offboarding procedures including: coordinating employee building access and badging/key assignments
- Serve as a point of contact for workplace related issues
- Aid in a variety of ad hoc tasks from various departments as needed
- High school diploma or higher education
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; excellent phone etiquette
- Proficiency in MS Outlook for email and calendaring and proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Confidence, initiative, and the ability to learn new things quickly
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Proven ability to multitask, prioritize and take direction from multiple sources
- Proven ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Previous experience in a corporate office environment preferred
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.